Kings Park West Community Association
Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
November 9, 2022
Board Members in Attendance: Larry Velte, Carolyn LaRosa, Maureen Pettis, Mark Heppner, Diane Jeffers, Jim Bovino, and Sharon Decker.
Meeting called to order: 7:31 pm.
Approval of October 2022 Meeting Minutes: Approved.
Treasurer’s Report: October 2022 financials reflected the following: one CIT Operating Account with a balance of $19,951.32; two general fund CD's with balances of $5,522.70 and $5,505.74; one Reserve Study CD with a balance of $22,895.31; [Accounts Receivable - $9,663.63; Allowance for Bad Debts - ($3,905.41); Assessments Receivable - $259.90; Interest Receivable - ($258.63); Prepaid Expenses - $301.19]; total other current assets with balances of $6,060.68; bringing the total assets to a balance of $59,935.75.
- Tree Work: Board paid vendor for completing work to remove hazardous Poplar trees near Catterick Court.
- Unkempt Properties: Board will continue to followup on homeowner’s progress to cleanup their property.
- Audit: Board provided approval to vendor to begin biennial audit of Kings Park West Community Association.
- Tree Work: Homeowner requested assessment of possible hazardous trees on Ashcroft Way. Board determined the trees, located on common land, do not pose a danger to the homeowners property at this time.
- Board Meeting Schedule: Next meeting is scheduled for December 14, 2022, at Laurel Ridge Elementary School.
Hearing no further business, the meeting adjourned at 7:57 pm.