Kings Park West Community Association
Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
October 12, 2022
Board Members in Attendance: Larry Velte, Carolyn LaRosa, Maureen Pettis, Mark Heppner, Diane Jeffers, Jim Bovino, and Sharon Decker.
Meeting called to order: 7:29 pm.
Approval of September 2022 Meeting Minutes: Approved.
Treasurer’s Report: September 2022 financials reflected the following: one CIT Operating Account with a balance of $21,535.29; two general fund CD's with balances of $5,522.43 and $5,505.47; one Reserve Study CD with a balance of $21,894.22; [Accounts Receivable - $12,527.46; Allowance for Bad Debts - ($3,905.41); Assessments Receivable - $259.90; Interest Receivable - ($258.63); Prepaid Expenses - $301.19]; total other current assets with balances of $8,924.51; bringing the total assets to a balance of $63,381.92.
- KPW Herald: Board submitted an article about disclosure packets that will be published in the next issue.
- Unkempt Properties: Board will continue to followup on homeowner’s progress to cleanup their property. Board sent letter to homeowner whose property is in violation of KPWCA covenants and county zoning provisions.
- Constituent Correspondence: Homeowner notified the Board of a deceased raccoon in the creek near Heversham. Board thanks the homeowner for the report and will let nature take its course.
- Tree Work: Board approved vendor to remove hazardous Poplar trees near Catterick Court.
- Board Meeting Schedule: Next meeting is scheduled for November 9, 2022 at Laurel Ridge Elementary School.
Hearing no further business, the meeting adjourned at 8:07 pm.