Kings Park West Community Association
Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
August 11th, 2021
Board Members in Attendance: Jim Bovino, Larry Velte, Maureen Pettis, Mark Heppner
Meeting called to order: 7:45 p.m. Meeting held at Maureen Pettis’ home
Approval of July 2021 Meeting Minutes: Approved.
Treasurer’s Report: July 2021 financials reflected the following: one CAB Operating Account with a balance of $ 9,754.95; two general fund CD's with balances of $5,521.87 and $5,504.92; one Reserve Study CD with a balance of $20,892.08; total other current assets with balances of $2,217.28; bringing the total assets to a balance of $43,891.10.
- Annual Assessments/Liens: Ten properties currently have liens due to unpaid annual assessments owed to KPWCA. An additional 10 have not paid 2019 or 2020 so will be facing liens as of August 1st, which is one year after the final due date.
- Annual Membership Meeting: Annual meeting minutes for the July 21, 2021 Annual Meeting were approved at this monthly meeting. There were 60 members present, including proxies, thus a quorum was achieved.
- Tree Work: No additional tree work at this time.
- Budget: The Board adopted the budget for 2021-2022 fiscal year. This was the budget that was presented at the Annual Meeting on July 21, 2021.
- Election of Board officers: This was tabled until the September Board meeting.
- September meeting: Wednesday, September 8th, 2021, meeting will be held via zoom.
Hearing no further business, the meeting adjourned at 8:39 p.m.